Do you want to own the condo?
Or, do you just want to spend 1 week each year in a condo?
– Oak Terrace Development Information
- Private 66-acre Lake
– Oak Terrace Property Owners Association
- Common Area Maintenance
- Resort Center
- POA Rates for Resort Amenities
– Homeowners Associations
– Condo Rental Program*
VACATION CLUB MEMBERSHIP
- Includes as little as 7 nights in a vacation club condo
- Contract can include Fairway Townhome or Lakeside Villa options
- One or two bedroom units available
- Ask about golf perks with your membership
- Float-time and Float-space program
- Unbelievable value – own your vacation and pay as little as $35/day for your lodging!
Condo Rental Program
As an owner of one of our Townhomes or Lakeside Villas, you have the option to become a part of our Rental Program. Overnight guests are given the option to lodge in our 37-room Inn or in you condo property. Rental Condos are becoming more and more popular with our overnight guests. The revenue that we pay to our owners continues to grow each year.
As a condo owner, you can offset your owning and operating costs of your new condo property by allowing us to rent it out for you when you are not here. We take care of the cleaning, administration and guest accountability and you get a check each month – it is that easy! Last year, on average, the condo properties produced enough owner income to take care of the annual operating costs of the condo property (taxes, utilities, insurance, association dues, etc…). Plus, many of our owners had money left over to put in their pocket or apply to their loan on the property.
Want to know more about the rental figures? Ask Mike Beyers or Katie Ohmes how we can help you pay for your condo property through our rental program!